Full Stack Web Developer @ Goiania, Brazil
I'm a Full Stack Web Developer with over 9 years of experience developing web applications with high standards and interacting with multiple stakeholders from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- 9+ years of WordPress development.
- Experience building themes from scratch and building custom plugins.
- Ability to build and test web applications end-to-end, and have a thorough understanding of HTTP requests,
- RESTful APIs, authorization systems, and I'm comfort with using third-party solutions to solve problems.
- Experience and familiarity with the MVC architectural pattern.
- I'm comfort with the terminal, running command-line based utilities, knowledge of shell scripting (e.g.
- Advanced use of Git, especially with the terminal.
- Full Development Analyst @ Pipefy
August 2021 - June 2022 (Remote to Curitiba, Brazil)
Develop responsive, accessible, high-quality code using modern workflows and tools, following coding standards. Optimize web applications for maximum speed, scalability and maintainability. Create technical documentation for reference and reports. Suggest improvements in processes and procedures. Contribute ideas to help us grow and thrive as a team.
- Full Stack WordPress Developer @ Radish Lab
March 2021 - July 2021 (Remote to New York, US)
Development of responsive, accessible, high-quality WordPress code using modern workflows and tools, while following coding standards.
- Full Stack Web Developer @ Volts Digital
November 2018 - November 2019 (Joinville, Brazil)
In charge of developing integrations, e-commerces and websites using web stacks, with PHP as the main language. ALso in charge of implementing new technologies and leading the development team.
- Full Stack Web Developer @ Zoe
January 2017 - November 2018 (Goiania, Brazil)
Responsible for developing high traffic websites and setup custom web servers to handle tens of millions of page views monthly. Also responsible for the creation of high quality interfaces for internal clients to publish posts.
- Back-end Web Developer @ Meta Tecnologia da Informação
June 2013 - July 2015 (Goiania, Brazil)
Responsible for developing websites, e-commerces, plugins and themes for WordPress, maintenance and management of cloud servers, such as DigitalOcean, AWS and Linode.
- Computer Engineering @ Federal University of Goias (Goiania, Brazil)
Completed 6 semesters (2013 - 2015)
|Bootstrap 4/5 and Tailwind||9+||Medium||Advanced||Expert|
I am fluent in English, resilient, eloquent and a learnaholic.